Kumamoto Aso

Kumamoto Aso

From: yukap0601, 17 seconds ago





SlideShare Link

2007年12月19日水曜日

Essay: Aso

I introduce about Aso. The reason I decided to introduce about it was that I like Aso.
Especially, I like Aso in summer. I go to Aso to drive once in a while .

Aso is a city located in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan.
The city was formed from the merger of the former town of Aso with the municipalities of Ichinomiya and Namino from Aso District.
The city has an estimated population of 30,150 and a density of 91.95 persons per km² . The total area is 376.25 km².

The prominent tourist resort of Aso, the land of the fire and symbol of Kumamoto, is visited annually by more than 18 million people. The world's largest caldera is found in Kumamoto, where people can relax in the spas, challenge themselves at a variety of sports such as paragliding and hot-air ballooning, or enjoy the many other amusements found at this delightful trove of fun and relaxation.

0 件のコメント: