Kumamoto Aso

Kumamoto Aso

From: yukap0601, 17 seconds ago





SlideShare Link

2008年1月6日日曜日

alumni association

The alumni association at my high school days was hold yesterday.
I met my friends and we went to the hotel where it was hold.
Many people already gathered there.
When I met many friends, good old memory rushed into my mind.
We talked about our high school days, recent events and so on.
We laghed and enjoyed to talk!!
I also talked to my teacher who taught me English for two years.
She hasn't married yet. I think she can't marry any more.
After the meeting was closed, I went to post-party at my friend's restaurant.
People who gathered there were my class mates in my third year of high school.
We had a good time there!!
After that, my friend was picked me up and we went to my friend's house.
I played cards with my friends there for long time.
We laghed and enjoyed!!
The day was happy day and I had a very good time!!

0 件のコメント: