Kumamoto Aso

Kumamoto Aso

From: yukap0601, 17 seconds ago





SlideShare Link

2007年5月16日水曜日

What happened!?

Yesterday, I was walking to go back home after my part-time job.
Then, my cellphone rang. It was from my friend. I answered.
She talked as she cried!! I was surprised!!
She said to me, "Can I go to Yuka's home from now?".
I said, "OK." I didn't hear what happened to her then.
So, I decided to hear her story after I met her.
As I reached at my home, she was there.
I heared what happened to her.
She said,"I missed my boyfriend, so I was crying."
She had met him untill an hour ago. He went back to dormitory of the Self-Defense Forces.
So, She was crying because he went back there in spite of they'll meet after two weeks .
I thought she broke up with him and she was crying. I was surprised, but I relieved.
I thought she was so cute.

0 件のコメント: